Just a quick and dirty follow-up post for my previous 2024 Albums of the Year post. I mentioned there that the original draft of the post was 34 albums long, which I cut down to 25. I still felt those albums were worth spotlighting in some regard, so I present: The Dropouts.
In alphabetical order, the other nine albums that were in contention for space on the end-of-year list were:
- Fever by LUCY (2023)
- How Do You Feel Now? by Joywave (2015)
- I Contain Flashing Images by No Mana (2024)
- Nowhere by Friday Pilots Club (2024)
- Permanent Pleasures by Joywave (2024)
- Placebo by Betcha (2023)
- Sky Hundred by Parannoul (2024)
- Store Brand Talent by Lighten Up, Francis (2024)
- The Window by Ratboys (2023)
You can listen to the expanded 2024 favorites playlist including these entries here. It's over 24 hours long, so good luck.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment